Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gardening

One thing Cart and I are finding that we enjoy is yard work! It's so fun to go out when we both have time and work together in our yard! There is a lot of work that needs to be done to our yard that had no owner for 2 plus years. Everything has kinda taken over and it ll needs to be remaintaned. My dad came over with his skid loader the other day and pulled out all the old grandma bushes that were in the front that were over taking the house. Now we get to start over new with what we want to plant in our flower beds. Too bad flowers and bushes cost about an arm and a leg! There are tons of bushes in our back yard so we are going to transplant some into the front. I just couldn't stand to not have any flowers growing so Me'Chel and I went and gt so to put in planters. (That way I onlyhad to spend $35 instead of $350 to fill all the flower beds.) I had so much fun planting these flowers in the pots and setting them all over my porches. I have to say though I am a little nervous that I might not be the best gardener since I'm so new and all so I hope I can keep them alive and growing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment