Friday, February 4, 2011

Meet Gus


Meet Augustus......AKA Gus.
Some may call me crazy,
But life is teaching me fast that I can't always
listen to what everyone else thinks
I have to listen to my own heart.
and this little puppy is just what my heart needed,
despite what everyone else may have thought!! :)


Even my Carter is falling for him! :)

8 comments:

  1. So, he looks exactly like my friends dog... who is also named Gus! Did you adopt him from a girl named Joni?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a little sweetheart! baby dogs that think they are human are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so cute!! I wish we could get a dog! He is adorable!! You can just cuddle with him on your lap! Love him!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i love him he is so precious!! Jordan how are you i miss you we need to get together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jordan! Your blog is so cute! You and Carter are adorable together! Also your puppy is so sweet! We have a blog that is private. I can send you an invite if you give me your email. My email is fanaumfana@yahoo.com. It was good to run into you in the blogging world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is he, and I stinkin love that name! Dogs are the best! You haven't posted for a while, so I hope you are doing okay!

    ReplyDelete