Thursday, August 26, 2010

Back to School Party

Raysh 8th grade, Chandler 12th grade, Chance 12th grade, Conlee 6th grade


I decided we needed one last party before the kids and Carter went back to school so Monday night for family night I had them over to our house for dinner. It was a nice night so we got to eat outside. I can't believe th twins are seniors and that Raysh and Con have gotten so big. No more babies for you mom, they are all beeg now!! :)
Happy School Year!!
Love, Jord








These are the faces I got when I asked for their "most excited for school faces" :)
Conlee

Raysh

Chance

Roo is mostly just excited to eat, and Carter isn't one bit excited for school, I don't blame him.

Menu:
Yogart Chicken
Yummy Potatoes
Summer Corn
Green Salad
Homeade Ranch
Desert: Homeade Old Fashion Vanilla Ice Cream with fruit and syrup toppings









3 comments:

  1. Jord! You are the cutest sister ever!! That is so nice of you! Your family is so nice and so dang cute I just love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of you guys. Good luck in school this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so stinkin cute jord! Way cute idea!

    ReplyDelete