Cart woke me up on my birthday to open my big silver birthday gift that had been sitting on my table for 3 weeks. Ha ha! To my surprise he had secretly ordered the exact Kitchen Aide I had been dreaming of for months! I found it refurbished on the Kitchen Aide website and it was a great deal for the nice stand mixer that it was! He had even ordered a few extras to add to the surprise! It was AWESOME!!! He's the best!

We had dinner with my family and we ate my favorite Shrimp Tacos from Bajios! Dee-lish!
Then we went to my parents house for cake and ice cream! My mom had made me the most beautiful birthday cake I had ever seen! And Banana cake, my favorite!! Next thing I know my darling sister in law comes in with the stinking cutest cake too! What? She had made me a darling birthday cake too!! It was my favorite colors and delicious as well! It had this delicious like raspberry cream filling that I have got to get the recipe for! Thanks Liese!

My sister Roo spent hours making me the most adorable hat for Mexico! I can't wait to where it as I bask in the sun and drink virgin banana coladas! I'm gnna be stylin!
Liese never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness as well, not only did she just whip up a layered birthday cake, but she made me cupcake stands that I'd been dreaming of since I saw them in a boutique a few months ago.
Conlee and Raysh both had picked out adorable running outfits for me for the Ragnar, Chance gave me a well needed new stethoscope, my mom bought me my start to my dream business by getting me wedding cake pans, and my dad decided to fill my empty flower beds with bushes and flowers!

My sister Roo spent hours making me the most adorable hat for Mexico! I can't wait to where it as I bask in the sun and drink virgin banana coladas! I'm gnna be stylin!
Liese never ceases to amaze me with her thoughtfulness as well, not only did she just whip up a layered birthday cake, but she made me cupcake stands that I'd been dreaming of since I saw them in a boutique a few months ago.
Conlee and Raysh both had picked out adorable running outfits for me for the Ragnar, Chance gave me a well needed new stethoscope, my mom bought me my start to my dream business by getting me wedding cake pans, and my dad decided to fill my empty flower beds with bushes and flowers! The night after my Ragnar run, Me'Chel, Danny, and Bridger took me to Dinner at the Union Grill. Me'Chel surprised me with a Magic Bullet. (If you don't know what this is, you should look into it! It's the bomb!!) A few days later my others sisters Katee and Krishel took me to lunch at Mimi's cafe in Layton. Katee made me the most adorable candle sticks and Krishel gave me a wallet that she picked perfectly to match my purse! Gall I have the most creative, thoughtful sisters ever!! All 5 of them know what's up! 

I had such a nice birthday! Everyone made me feel so loved and appreciated! I can't wait to spoil you all on your birthdays cause you most definitely spoiled me on mine! Love You ALL!!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment