Cart has recently bought a lawn care company. I am so excited because last summer,
we didn't have a law mower and our lawn pretty much looked like crap.
we didn't have a law mower and our lawn pretty much looked like crap.
But not this year!!!
Because I'm so excited I wanted to run a special on my blog so that
everyone else could have nice pretty lawns like
I'm going to have this summer!
YAHOO!!!
He gave me permission to run this special that I guarantee you can't beat!!
Tell Carter that you saw this special on my blog and you will
receive each cut and trim this summer for only 25 bucks!
NO LIE!!
Wait, that's not all!!!!
Also, when you sign up for summer lawn care you will receive a
FREE aeration to start the season off right!
Call Carter @ 801-645-9551 tell him his very own lovely wife sent you!! :)
(Or you can just tell him you want the BLOG SPECIAL.)
His company will be servicing lawns this summer from Bountiful to North Ogden.
Visit his website here.








No comments:
Post a Comment