Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little Love Notes

My first blogger to be featured is my
cute cousin Kelsey from Idaho.
Here is her darling idea:

My idea is putting little notes all over the house,
his car, his wallet, anywhere he looks a lot!
Just put I love you on them or
reasons you're thankful for him.

Thanks Kels!!
Everyone else don't forget to leave your
ideas so I can have another post tomorrow.
I know you girls are creative!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordan! I decorated a glass jar one year with scrapbooking valentine's stickers and on the lid wrote, "I love you because..." and I folded about 50-100 little pieces of paper and put them inside so that he could pull one out every day to remind him of why I love him! It was really fun to make and he really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add that the pieces of paper would finish the thought on the top. Like, "...you always open my door for me when I get into the car! Thanks babe!"

    ReplyDelete