Today I over heard a nurse talking to another
lady about how dumb blogs are
because in her opinion,
all it is is made up fantasy.
"I have the best husband." "My kids are so cute!"
"We have the best life!",
are all sentences she blurted out in a sarcastic way.
I wish I would have had the guts to
say this to her face, but I didn't.
So I'm going to say it now.
What I love about blogging is that at the
end of the day when I sit down to blog,
I get to reflect on the positive aspects of my day.
And guess what lady, I like that.
Isn't that what were are supposed to do in life?
Reflect on the positive?
(Carter Musgrave is the best I know at focussing on the positive.)
It's not that anyone is trying to sound
like they live in a perfect world.
We just all like to share our happiness on our blogs.
If she'd join the blogging world, she'd understand.
Right guys? :)








Amen!! Its the happy things that keep us going! If we all posted our unknown unhappy crap to the whole world.... it'd be a big downer! So more power to ya girlfriend!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou said it perfectly. Blogs are great. I love reading others blogs, Its enlightening and encouraging for me. Thanks for your thoughts. I love keeping intouch with my friends and sweet cousins through this awesome blog world. Love ya
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with blogging or focusing on the good things in life. She can have her lame opinion. Maybe she is reading the wrong blogs. I just read my friends blog that just found out her baby has diabetes. Pretty sure that isn't "perfect".
ReplyDeleteIf it was someone on my floor let me know. I will set her straight.
RIGHT JORD!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy blogging so I can reflect too. I like reading what people are up to and sharing in their happy moments! There is nothing wrong with gushing about how much you love life. Life gets hard, of course, but there are tons of other things out there to remind us how "awful" life is.
Your sister in optimism,
Amber
Dido! Sounds like that nurse needs to try the whole blogging thing out so she can see how positive this world can be!
ReplyDeleteyou're exactly right! She must not read many blogs because I think people are pretty real. Give her the link to yours....you're real. :)
ReplyDeleteCorrect :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad there are people like you who enjoy it with me!
While I disagree with this woman, she is entitled to her own opinion. Yes, I focus on the positive because that is what I want to remember. However, it does bother me when people say they have "the best" husband or kids. No you don't.... you can say they are great and wonderful without making a liar out of yourself. Boo on that woman-- she's just jealous cuz her life sucks Ha ha
ReplyDelete