Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Treasure Box Boutique Photoshoot Giveaway

Hey everyone, I will be taking Halloween pictures at my Sister-in-Law's boutique this Saturday, Oct. 24. It is in Roy right between Winegars and Kents. It's in a HUGE garage......You can't miss it!!! I am going to set up a cute background with hay bells, pumpkins, and corn stalks so I can take pictures of kids in their Halloween costumes or fall outfits. It should be really fun, and dirt cheap ($12, you can't beat that!!!)!!I can hardly wait! I'll just have my laptop there so I can edit them and print you off a CD right then and you can take it and develop as many as you want!

I will be giving away a free shoot and CD! All you have to do is leave me a post and I'll randomly pick a number of a post out of a hat on Friday night and post the winner on my blog! Don't forget to see if you won! You can win for your neices and nephews, cousins, friends or whatever, as long as they will come and get there picture taken at the boutique!
So leave a post and be the lucky winner!!!!

Here are some examples:















9 comments:

  1. her kids are darling! jordan you are getting good at this? what editing software do you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's see if I can get lucky twice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to hoping and a lucky draw! :)

    You do a great job Jord! :)

    -Juli

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're going to get into Studio photography, I would recommend getting some support lighting like a flash box or umbrellas, or at least a support flash for your camera so you can get more accurate coloring... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so coming to have you take McCoy's Pictures!! You do such a great job Jord!! I will for sure see you on Sat. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jordan those pictures are so cute. I want to come and have you take pictures of Blake. Hopefully we can win the drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jordan I didn't know you took pictures! I love them-they look really good! I love photography! Have you taken any classes and if so which ones? Oh and I have to get a new camera-mines done for. :( What kind do you have or would you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  8. your are really good at those pics they turn out great!! Um days that are good for me are pretty much never cause im so busy ha ha but tell me what days are good for you and i bet we can work somethin out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your pics look great! You can come take photos of my little guys anytime.

    ReplyDelete