I have decided to bite the bullet and go back to school for my Bachelors degree (Boo). So knowing that Carter and I (along with the rest of the residents in Ogden) will be starting school in a week or so, we decided we need to take trip out of reality! Carter just got us into Mountain Biking (I guess you can say us, personally I think he just got me a bike so that I felt included:) ) so we decided to put our bikes to good use and head on down to the great city of Moab! We stayed in our own personal cabin along the river bank for the first 2 nights. It was seriously awesome!! We loved it! At night we would lay out on the deck and listen to the Colorado River rushing by! We hit up some mountain biking trails and kiaked the river. Gosh it was so fun to just go and do whatever we wanted for 3 days. The only things sucky about vacations is coming home!! I hate it! And once you are with your sweet husband for 3 days straight, it pretty much sucks to go back to work and not be with him every second. I just have to keep reminding myself we'll do it again. i guess I just want a life where I get to play all day every day!!!
















It's so good to hear from you guys! Being married to your best friend is seriously the best thing ever! Vacations are especially nice. Looks like you two are living the life. Good luck with school Jord!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are still alive!!! LOL! That is awesome that you decided to go back to school! YOu won't regret it! It is really nice that you got to go on a vacation! It is good to get away even for just a few days!
ReplyDeleteGood to have ya back! Question you interested in playing some volleyball?
ReplyDeleteJordan! Welcome back lady!! Your trip looks like it was a blast!!! Lets play dodgeball.
ReplyDeleteWhew. I thought you had died. Good thing you're back to blogging now. Yeah, so twins. And two weddings coming up. And a family reunion. And holidays. It's gonna be fun.
ReplyDeleteWell hello! I'm so glad you left a comment so that I could find your blog! I miss you guys. I hope everything is going AWESOME for you 2!
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you go private here is my email.
flail21@hotmail.com Thanks!
Hey Jord!! It really has been too long! I fly home today, so we will have to go to dinner or somethin! I am so happy you guys are doing good! Good luck with the Bachelors!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back! And I'm glad you guys got a last summer fling in before you go back to school. Robert and I did the same thing, we went to San Francisco to visit Joni and her family. Good luck with school.
ReplyDelete