Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Like a breath of Fresh Air!!

Hey Guys!! I'm so glad you found my new blog!! :) We are considering going private so PLEASE leave me your email address!! This new blog looks pretty bare compared to my old one! :) That'll be a good reason to get posting again!! Glad you found this new blog! I've been worrying!! More to come from us on this NEW blog soon! :)

44 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had so many problems with the settings on your other blog, but I would definitely love to be invited to view your blog. My email is kenzidawn@q.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan and Carter! So glad you're dreams are coming true. If you go private be sure to invite me. dawnthemom728@hotmail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jordan and Carter!! You guys are so cute!! I am so glad you guys are married! That gives me hope for me and my missionary!! vballgirl1235@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for new blogs and starting out fresh! I like how you wrote on the side "Being married is seriously like living a dream everyday." It really is the best thing EVER! I'm glad you guys are so happy! Add me to your blog if you go private because I will want to follow! tamihaws@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jordan! Your new blog will be so cute! You and Carter are such a cute couple! I can't wait to see all the new stuff you post! Add me to your list, my email is heathwalker123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pics! Count me in if you go private... britniwatkins@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey guys Collin and I would love to keep following your new blog.

    cag2merrill@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count us in PLEASE!! We Love you guys and you are so dang cute together!! Love it!!:) Glad your doing good!!

    ajmgal@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jord! I love your new blog! And I love your pics! Scott did so well.You are so gorgeous! I would kill to look like you!

    Hope you are having fun being an RN! You'll have to teach me the ropes! :)

    See you soon!

    Juli

    DirknJuli@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah its about time we got and update! Im looking forward to planning a lunch date!
    AshleeL@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you go private, I would love to be invited. My email is ktenz586@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My email is shay@toptenreviews.com I am glad everything is going well for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey girl! You better add me :D amberallen2@mail.weber.edu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey jordan! I love all your cute pics! We are the couple that took ballroom lessons with you about a year back. Add us to your list if you would like. My email is camiecraft@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Jord! I love all your pictures they are so cute! I am glad to hear that you are doing so good! I am so happy for you guys! My e-mail is jamiev417@gmail.com I would love to follow you guys so add me if you go private! Love ya! I don't know if you saw my comment on your old blog, but I really have your other present I will just have to get it to you after I get back sorry! things got crazy before we left!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Jord, guess what I just started a blog, you should check it out. It's milbert.blogspot.com. Oh and if you go private my email is millie.h.lewis@gmail. It's fun to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Since I am your favorite postpartum RN buddy you must add me if you go private. I don't know how I found your blog again, but in case I come across it I want to be invited!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love looking at your blog, and I am so happy for you! emily_dawn_ross@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey Jord it was crazy running into you today :o) please let me keep checking your blog out. lckapp@yahoo.com thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  20. yo jord...have seen you around for such a long time either...

    well found your new blog and everything :D
    sokkor45@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You two are so dang cute!!! Please let us keep reading your blog!!!! Jord and Heidi bodilyfam@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Jordan!! I'm so glad that life is so fun right now!! My e-mail is miss_tara182@msn.com!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You guys sound great!! I'm so happy for you!! :) My email is candicebethmuir@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love you Jord! Hey I have a blog now too, but I'm not good at it yet. I need your new address too if I'm going to see you in December.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Jord! If you go private, make sure to add me. :) I miss you...

    Kelli (Pace) :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Jordan! Its been forever since I have seen you! You look like you are doing good and you and Carter are darling! I would love to be invited to your new blog! My e-mail is danimarie@digis.net Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Jordan, I'm not sure if you remember but we played volleyball together at Fremont? Anyway I like to peek at your blog every once in awhile so if you wouldn't mind adding me? My email is kelliw316@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Jordan.. Hope you don't mind me peaking at your blog.
    krow-33@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hey Jorden count us in! chellmassey@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cute new blog Jord! akswan5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey Jordan, My email is kristin.scheer@peterseninc.com so be sure to add me. Hope everything is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  32. HEY! I'm glad I'm not the ONLY one that serioulsy struggles with the blog thing! haha Just kiddin Jord! We love ya! My email is kjhigham@hotmail.com and I'm not sure if you knew our blog so here ya go! nickandkelsey.blogspot.com LOVE YOU GUYS! Come and see us!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love reading your blog! Its always so cute!
    t_jo444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey Jordan! I dont think I have seen you since high school but I like to keep up on you and your cute hubby! Hope you dont mind adding me.
    alyssadepew@gmail.com

    -Alyssa (Bukey)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jordan, I changed my email address, so could you send my invite to kenzidawn29@gmail.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey! I'm glad you guys are doing so good!! My e-mail address is kileekennedy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey! We would love to go on a date sometime! Your blog is way cute! My e-mail is kayceelue004@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jordan I would love an invite to your blog if you decide to go private...my e-mail is lisea423@comcast.net. I hope you guys are still living the dream. I am so happy for you. Have a great life together...and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hey it's Keli!
    johnburch12@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete